7 Nov 2005

Getting ready for ChCh

Christ Church regatta is in two weeks. I'm not ready. I'm feeling new, rusty, and tired. I am impatient; i just want to be good enough to do this, already! Simultaneously, my PhD proposal is due in three weeks. So its good timing, since i have many of the same issues around that. Its good practice, all of this. Things are moving along, we are slowly starting to row as a boat better, and i am slowly getting a proposal in place to apply. Its just not quite clear how this will all turn out. So, send good strong vibes my way. Scientific competence, i am certain, comes from good intentions from outside. According to Jurgen Habermas - German critical theorist - truth is external nature. I'm not sure that i agree with Habermas, but i do know that any support you want to send my way in the form of Thinking-Good-Thoughts is appreciated.

From wonderland,
Alice

No comments: