20 May 2006

Hip Hip Hooray!

Exams over! I made it through, alive! Its amazing. And glorious. This had to be one of the most stressful experiences of my life. The last exam went relatively well, and the relief once it was finished was exquisite - like a tangible weight being lifted. Here are the questions i answered yesterday:

2a/ Critically evaluate the success of the 1992 Convention on Biological Diversity.

5/ What is rapid biodiversity assessment? With examples discuss the circumstances in which this approach is required.

6b/ Assess the evidence that the global network of protected areas does not cover the geographic ranges of enough species. Why might this be so?

Sorry, folks, but my camera is broken and all the photos i took didn't come out. I will get some photos from classmates to post here very soon.

Finally, thank you for all your support which has helped me get me to this point. I couldn't have reached this milestone without your support and belief in me - thank you. Lots of love and conservation!

No comments: