20 Jan 2007

Once a month isn't enough

I've decided to keep up the blog, even though i'm not in Oxford anymore. I'll try to post more often than once a month, as has been the case in the past few months. I'd like to tell you that i was so busy fending off job offers that i couldn't be bothered to write, but the sad truth is...i just needed a break from productive normal life. Happily, i have been offered a job (i'm still hoping it wasn't a mistake in the paperwork) so i have high hopes that i'll be returning to my former state of once-a-week contributer worthy of the real bloggers.

Speaking of worthy bloggers, check out my classmate Danny, who is blogging from the World Social Forum as i write. Go Danny go! There are solutions, and we all can take part.

I'm moving to Saint Louis, so stay tuned for gritty details about life in the Midwest. I'm not sure what to expect, but that's nothing new, now is it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site, I am bookmarking it!Keep it up!
With the best regards!
David

Anonymous said...

you can do it

myblackboxrocks said...

Well go on then!! Give us more!!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon.I should say, that Your site is really great. Design, layouts, structure, logos...Everything is so awesome!Thanks a lot once more!Iam deffinetely bookmarking this site!
With the best regards!